Wednesday, May 23, 2007

explorations

A few postings of our own experiences, and some reading and listening that has inspired me lately: a description of our daughter's Burch Fellowship; my recent piece in UM Nexus on Earth Day; an excellent article in The New Yorker on aging; a really fine blog by Donna Claycomb on marriage, divorce and homosexuality; a conversation between Bela Fleck and Chick Corea from NPR's Talk of The Nation; a link to a writer's workshop that I will lead at Lake Junaluska in October (a beautiful time to be in the mountains of Western North Carolina); another link to a superb restaurant in Statesville, North Carolina, where we celebrated our younger daughter's 18th birthday; a ministry study of which I have been a part in our denomination is going to ask for an additional four years before concluding its work; and a mission agency with whom I serve (Encounter With Christ In Latin America and the Carribean) is featured.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home